Junior Designer, Temporary to Permanent Assignment
Crabtree + Company, an innovative, full-service, strategic marketing communications firm, is seeking a junior designer with a can-do attitude to join our curious, thoughtful, proactive environment. You will be responsible for working with art directors and senior production staff in concept, design and production of a variety of projects. Must be a strong and flexibly-minded team player and expert in required software applications.
- A creative, solid, and diverse design portfolio with at least 3 years’ work experience and a 4-year degree from an accredited art school or institution.
- Must be willing and receptive to art direction as well as have the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently work on multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Will be responsible for design and production revisions as needed.
- Mastery of Adobe CS6, and the Microsoft Suite. Knowledge of HTML and digital media a plus.
- Thrive in a problem solving, collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to work onsite in C+C’s Falls Church, VA office.
Interested applicants should reply with cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and a link to an online portfolio to Susan Angrisani, Director of Creative Services, email@example.com. No phone calls please.